- (via womanwithgrace)
- Mohammad Zeyara (via biblesandtea)
I am going to hurt you.
You are going to hurt me
But we will do it with practiced fingers
and passionate mouths
and I swear to god
it will be worth something
- Preach (via thatkindofwoman)
be nice to plants. pet grass. dont step on bugs. feed birds. give water to flowers. don’t hurt bees. tell trees they are cute and confident. tell yourself you are cute and confident. help people. be nice to the earth.
- Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (via mishproductions)
- Sylvia Plath written in 1949 at age 17. (via impiraminum)
- Kavita Ramdas (via sorakeem)
- Selected Poems (1965-1975) (Margaret Atwood)